JUSTIN MOORE IN OTTUMWA, IA SEPT. 2 WITH SPECIAL GUEST DYLAN SCHNEIDER
Ottumwa, Iowa. (May 5, 2017) – Country star Justin Moore will make a stop at Bridge View Center in Ottumwa, Iowa. Sept. 2. With three number one albums and over a dozen Top 10 hits including six #1 singles, Moore has been one of the most consistent country stars of the past decade. His no bull$@#t attitude, small town humility, and high-energy live show has solidified his reputation as a great live entertainer and won him millions of fans. Justin is touring in support of his latest album, ‘Kinda Don’t Care’, which spawned his most recent number one, “You Look Like I Need A Drink”. Justin’s follow up single, “Somebody Else Will”, is currently in the Top 20 and well on its way to being Moore’s seventh #1 single.
Eighteen year old viral sensation Dylan Schneider will open the show. With over 30 million you tube views and a social imprint of over 600,000 followers, Dylan has caught Nashville’s attention and is touring in support of his recently released EP, “Spotlight’s On You”.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, May 19 and are available at the Bridge View Center Box Office, by phone at 800-745-3000, and online at Ticketmaster.com.
About Justin Moore: Justin Moore’s long-awaited fourth studio ‘Kinda Don’t Care’ was released in August 2016 and earned the singer his third consecutive #1 album debut. It features his #1 hit, “You Look Like I Need a Drink” and follow up Top 20 and rising, “Somebody Else Will”. The project is chock-full of new music with 16 tracks on the deluxe version which shot to #1 on the iTunes Country and Billboard Country Albums charts upon release. The Arkansas native spent three years putting the project together, which serves as a follow up to his second #1 album release, Off The Beaten Path. Moore holds six #1 singles under his signature white cowboy hat including “You Look Like I Need A Drink”, “Point At You,” “Lettin’ The Night Roll” and the Platinum-certified “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away.” He has seven Top 10 hits and sold almost 8 million tracks to date. The Valory Music Co. recording artist has earned multiple ACM, ACA and ACC Awards nominations including being named the 2014 ACM New Artist of the Year. USA Today has exclaimed, “he has come to represent the best of a new generation in country music.” This is Moore’s fourth headlining tour having sold out dates across the country previously for his Outlaws Like Me and Off The Beaten Path tour stops as well as his most recent coheadlining, American Made Tour, with Lee Brice. Describing his electrifying live show, Billboard said “Fans literally started screaming for the Arkansas native from the beginning notes of “Till My Last Day” and continued all the way through his hit-filled set…” Follow Justin Moore: Official Website: justinmooremusic.com Facebook: facebook.com/moorejustinmusic.com Twitter: twitter.com/justincolemoore Instagram: instagram.com/justincolemoore YouTube: youtube.com/user/justinmoore
About Dylan Schneider: Dylan Schneider is wise beyond his years, especially when it comes to his songwriting. But perhaps even more impressive is Schneider’s ability and willingness to connect with fans on a personal level. “I used to freak out if an artist would respond or interact with me. It’s incredibly important to me that I do the same with my fans.”
A typical, small-town kid with dreams of playing baseball in the big leagues, Schneider’s direction shifted when he began listening to and connecting with country music. His love and understanding for music was instilled by his family, but his innate and seemingly effortless talent came out of nowhere. After receiving a guitar as an early Christmas present, he went to a meet-and-greet for country artist Brett Eldredge, who told Schneider, “keep playing until your fingers bleed – I believe in you. Never give up and always keeps jamming.” Though the early
(and now signed) Christmas present soon took a safer place on the wall, Schneider’s parents bought him a second guitar, which he immediately took to playing relentlessly.
In high school, Schneider started a band with some friends. “It was fun, but it became apparent my friends weren’t as into the whole music thing as I was.” Unwilling to relent, Schneider continued to pursue music solo. “I played out locally quite a bit. Playing acoustic sets for people was always much more fun than having a real job like most kids my age.” Schneider also began shooting cover videos for his YouTube channel and building his social following. “It was a slow build at first. But eventually my videos were getting 20,000-30,000 views each.”
The progress was enough to catch the attention of artist manager Sean Pace, who made the trip up to his hometown of Terre Haute, Indiana to enlist Schneider as a client in early 2016. From there, and with the addition of co-manager Joey Russ, the team continued to capitalize on his talents and grow his fan base. With a collective social media following of nearly 600,000, his videos have seen over 30 million views to date. In July 2016, he released debut EP Wannabe and, shortly thereafter, released follow-up EP 17 in October.
Schneider’s most recent release was his new EP Spotlight’s on You, which was released in April of 2017. As well as working on new music, content, and tour dates, Schneider’s focus remains the importance of the fan. “At the end of the day, I’m nothing without my fans. When I write, I’m thinking, ‘how is this song going to sing live, and how will the audience react and identify?’ What I do, most importantly, is for my fans. My job is to connect and show them a good time.”
Follow Dylan Schneider: Official Website: dylanschneidermusic.com Facebook: facebook.com/dylanschneidermusic Twitter: twitter.com/Dylanschneider Instagram: instagram.com/dylanschneidermusic Info: email@example.com
We will post the winners on kyoutv.com from May 25th through May 31st.
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KYOU FOX 15, 820 W. 2ND ST., Ottumwa, IA 52501 (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 12:01:01 a.m. on May 10th, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 pm on May 19th, 2017. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. on May 19th, 2017. Promotion is subject to local, state, and federal laws, and is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. This promotion is no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in any way with www.facebook.com.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Wapello County, IA; Jefferson County, IA; Davis County, IA; Van Buren County, IA; Schuyler County, MO; Scotland County, MO; Putnam County, MO; Adair County, MO; Sullivan County, MO; Macon County, MO, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of KYOU-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Text and messaging rates may apply.
3. How to Enter. There are 2 ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12:01:01 am on May 10th, 2017, individuals can log on to www.kyoutv.com and submit a completed online form or mail a 3×5 notecard with name, address, and phone number to “Justin Moore Ticket Giveaway”; KYOU-TV Fox 15; 820 W. 2nd St., Ottumwa, IA 52501. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm on May 19th, 2017 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KYOU-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KYOU-TV may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information, including but not limited to the entrant’s contact information, email address, and all information contained in the entrant’s social media profile, to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. KYOU-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s) or the Social Media Sites (as defined below).
Grand Prize (1): Pair of front row tickets to Justin Moore at Bridge View Center in Ottumwa, IA on Saturday, September 2nd- valued at $99.50. These tickets may ONLY be used at the Justin Moore concert on the night of Saturday, September 2nd, 2017.
Regular Prizes (5): Pair of general admission tickets to Justin Moore at Bridge View Center in Ottumwa, IA on Saturday, September 2nd- valued at $65.50 each. These tickets may ONLY be used at the Justin Moore concert on the night of Saturday, September 2nd, 2017.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. A random drawing will be held on or about the 22nd of May, 2017 for all 6 prizes from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 pm on May 19th, 2017 central time. Random drawing will be conducted by KYOU FOX 15.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A driver’s license, appropriate picture identification, or other proof that entrant is the owner of an account or profile is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release, and a liability release within 15 days of selection notification. Failing compliance with any of these conditions, the winner will forfeit his/her selection and Sponsor(s) shall have the right but not the obligation to select another winner(s) based on the original judging criteria. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by Thursday, May 25th 5:00pm or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KYOU-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KYOU-TV if KYOU-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KYOU-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto, including any information that is publicly available on the winner’s social media profile or account, or to which the winner gave Sponsor(s) permission to access, either directly or indirectly, through the Social Media Sites or any related application.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, defamation, invasion of privacy, misappropriation of likeness, false light, copyright or trademark infringement, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. By entering this promotion, entrant fully and completely releases the Social Media Sites from any liability associated with or related to participation in this promotion.
10. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KYOU-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KYOU-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KYOU FOX 15, 820 W. 2nd St., Ottumwa, IA 52501 or visit the website at www.kyoutv.com between May 25th, 2017 and May 31st, 2017.
[contact-form-7 id=”16544″ title=”Justin Moore Ticket Giveaway”]