Oskaloosa School District searching for its next superintendent
OSKALOOSA, Iowa (KYOU) -The Oskaloosa School Board has begun a search for a new superintendent.
Current Superintendent Paula Wright will be retiring at the end of the 2021-2022 school year.
In a Facebook post, it says the recruitment effort is led by the executive search firm GR Recruiting and input from all stakeholders is key to this important work.
There is a survey for parents to fill out, to find it you can click on the link.
The post says the search team will produce a report based on the information compiled and gathered from this survey.
Then the report will be shared with the school board members to advise them on what priorities the district and community stakeholders are looking for in a new leader.
Superintendent Hiring Timeline:
- Stakeholder Survey Open: November 29- December 10th
- Application Period: December 15-February 4th
- Board Meeting to Review Candidates: February 22nd (closed session)
- 1st Round Interviews: March 1 – March 3 (Closed Session)
- Interview Finalist Candidates: March 9
Copyright 2021 KYOU. All rights reserved.