Ottumwa woman arrested on multiple drug charges
OTTUMWA, Iowa (KYOU) - An Ottumwa woman has been arrested after law enforcement said distribution quantities of multiple drugs were found during a search of her home on Monday afternoon.
In a press release, the Southeast Iowa Inter-Agency Drug Task Force said it executed a search warrant at the home of 46-year-old Mindy Cordray in the 300 block of South Ward Street.
Officers said they found methamphetamine, marijuana and pharmaceutical medications.
Cordray faces the following charges:
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver More Than 5 Grams of Methamphetamine, a Class “B” Felony
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver Marijuana, a Class “D” Felony
- Failure to Affix a Drug Tax Stamp (2 Counts), both Class “D” Felonies
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver a Schedule 4 Drug (Alprazolam), an Aggravated Misdemeanor
- Possession of a Schedule II and IV Controlled Substances (Enhanced), both Class “D” Felonies.
Cordray is being held at the Wapello County Jail on a $30,300 bond.
Copyright 2022 KYOU. All rights reserved.