Drake Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Drake Bulldogs (27-7), giving them the 49th-best odds among all college basketball teams and the top odds among MVC teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +40000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Drake and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 7:25 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Bulldogs go head to head with the Miami Hurricanes in the First Round. Miami is a 2.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 145.5.
Drake NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+40000||49th||Bet $100 to win $40000|
|Pre-Tournament||+50000||49th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Pre-New Year||+35000||68th||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|Preseason||+25000||63rd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Drake Team Stats
- Drake has a +388 scoring differential, topping opponents by 11.4 points per game. It is putting up 75.3 points per game to rank 91st in college basketball and is allowing 63.9 per contest to rank 33rd in college basketball.
- Drake has gone 24-4 when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-3) when listed as underdogs.
- While Drake has taken home the win in two games this season when favored by three or fewer points (2-3), it is 22-1 when favored by three or more points.
Drake Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 3-3 | Q3 Record: 10-4 | Q4 Record: 13-0
- Drake has 10 wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the sixth-most in the nation.
- Drake has 13 wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 48th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Drake Players
- Tucker DeVries leads the Bulldogs scoring 19.0 points per game.
- Roman Penn leads Drake with 5.4 assists a game and Darnell Brodie paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- The Bulldogs are led by DeVries from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Drake's blocks leader is Brodie, who records 1.0 per game. DeVries leads the team by averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.