Iowa Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect solid results from the Iowa Hawkeyes (19-13), assigning them the 30th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Iowa and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Hawkeyes play the Auburn Tigers, with the tip at 6:50 PM ET on Thursday, March 16 in the First Round. Auburn is a 1.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 151.5.
Iowa NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||30th||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Pre-Tournament||+10000||29th||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Pre-New Year||+8000||27th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Iowa Team Stats
- Iowa averages 80.2 points per game (17th in college basketball) while allowing 74.4 per contest (299th in college basketball). It has a +186 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 5.8 points per game.
- Iowa is 15-7 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-6) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- While Iowa has won two games this season when favored by three points or fewer (2-1), it is 13-6 when favored by three or more points.
Iowa Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-8 | Q2 Record: 9-3 | Q3 Record: 2-1 | Q4 Record: 4-1
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Iowa is 4-8 (.333%) -- tied for the 34th-most victories, but also tied for the 46th-most defeats.
- Iowa has the most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (nine).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Iowa Players
- The Hawkeyes points and rebounds leader is Kris Murray. He puts up 20.4 points per game and adds 7.9 rebounds.
- Connor McCaffery paces the team with 3.7 assists per game.
- Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Hawkeyes, connecting on 2.3 per contest.
- Tony Perkins leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Murray collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Iowa.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.