Iowa State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Iowa State Cyclones (22-9), giving them the 11th-best odds in all of college basketball and the top odds among Big 12 teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +7500 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Iowa State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Cyclones are against the Toledo Rockets in the First Round. Tip time is scheduled for 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 18.
Cyclones NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +7500 (Bet $100 to win $7500)
Think the Cyclones have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Iowa State Team Stats
- So far this year, Iowa State is averaging 75.5 points per game (30th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendering 64.1 points per contest (176th-ranked).
Iowa State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-8 | Q2 Record: 8-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Iowa State is 8-8 (.500%) -- tied for the 14th-most victories, but also tied for the 47th-most losses.
- Iowa State has eight wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 11th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.