Timberwolves vs. Celtics Injury Report Today - March 15
Find the injury report for the Minnesota Timberwolves (35-34), which currently includes five players listed (including Rudy Gobert), as the Timberwolves ready for their matchup against the Boston Celtics (47-22) at Target Center on Wednesday, March 15 at 8:00 PM ET.
The Timberwolves enter this contest on the heels of a 136-115 win over the Hawks on Monday. Anthony Edwards scored 32 points in the Timberwolves' victory, leading the team.
Minnesota Timberwolves Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Celtics Injuries: Robert Williams III: Out (Hamstring), Payton Pritchard: Out (Heel)
Timberwolves vs. Celtics Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: NBCS-BOS and BSN
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Timberwolves Season Insights
- The Timberwolves score only 3.4 more points per game (115.7) than the Celtics give up (112.3).
- Minnesota has put together a 24-15 record in games it scores more than 112.3 points.
- In their previous 10 games, the Timberwolves are putting up 115.6 points per contest, 0.1 fewer points than their season average (115.7).
- Minnesota connects on 12.0 three-pointers per game (16th in the league) at a 35.9% rate (16th in NBA), compared to the 12.7 its opponents make, shooting 37.1% from beyond the arc.
- The Timberwolves average 111.1 points per 100 possessions on offense (20th in league), and concede 110.9 points per 100 possessions (11th in NBA).
Timberwolves vs. Celtics Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.