Kansas vs. Arkansas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) and the No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) will square off in the NCAA Tournament with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the West Region bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Wells Fargo Arena, starting at 5:15 PM.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas vs. Arkansas matchup.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 5:15 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kansas vs. Arkansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Arkansas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-3.5)||143.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas (-3.5)||144||-180||+155||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Kansas vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Kansas has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Jayhawks games have gone over the point total 16 out of 34 times this season.
- Arkansas has compiled a 16-16-2 record against the spread this year.
- So far this season, 14 out of the Razorbacks' 34 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Kansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1400), Kansas is sixth-best in the country. It is the same according to the computer rankings.
- In terms of winning the national championship, the Jayhawks currently have slightly worse odds, going from +1300 at the start of the season to +1400.
- Kansas' chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 6.7%.
Arkansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +5500
- Sportsbooks have moved the Razorbacks' national championship odds down from +1500 at the beginning of the season to +5500. Among all teams in the country, that is the 63rd-biggest change.
- Arkansas' chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 1.8%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.