How to Watch the Iowa vs. Georgia Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for the NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 8:12 AM CDT
The No. 2 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (27-6) will take to the court against the No. 10 seed Georgia Lady Bulldogs (22-11) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament up for grabs. This contest tips off at 3:00 PM.
Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch women's and men's college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Iowa Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch women's college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Iowa vs. Georgia Scoring Comparison
- The Lady Bulldogs' 67.1 points per game are only 3.4 fewer points than the 70.5 the Hawkeyes give up to opponents.
- Georgia is 9-3 when it scores more than 70.5 points.
- Iowa's record is 13-0 when it allows fewer than 67.1 points.
- The Hawkeyes put up 87.8 points per game, 29.5 more points than the 58.3 the Lady Bulldogs allow.
- When Iowa scores more than 58.3 points, it is 23-6.
- Georgia is 20-10 when giving up fewer than 87.8 points.
- The Hawkeyes are making 51.2% of their shots from the field, 13.7% higher than the Lady Bulldogs allow to opponents (37.5%).
|3/4/2023||Maryland||W 89-84||Target Center|
|3/5/2023||Ohio State||W 105-72||Target Center|
|3/17/2023||SE Louisiana||W 95-43||Carver-Hawkeye Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.