Blues vs. Jets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 19
The Winnipeg Jets (39-28-3) visit the St. Louis Blues (30-33-5) at Enterprise Center on Sunday, March 19 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSMW, and TSN3, with both teams heading into the game following a win. The Jets are coming off a 3-2 overtime triumph over the Nashville Predators, while the Blues knocked off the Washington Capitals 5-2 in their last game.
During the last 10 outings for the Blues (4-5-1), their offense has scored 37 goals while their defense has conceded 37 goals. They have recorded 32 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored seven goals (21.9%).
Before watching this matchup, here is a peek at which squad we pick to come out on top in Sunday's action on the ice.
Blues vs. Jets Predictions for Sunday
Our projection model for this matchup expects a final score of Blues 4, Jets 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Blues (+105)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Computer Predicted Spread: Blues (-0.1)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Blues Splits and Trends
- The Blues have a 8-5-13 record in overtime matchups this season and a 30-33-5 overall record.
- St. Louis has earned 20 points (8-1-4) in its 13 games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Blues registered just one goal in nine games and they've earned two points (1-8-0) in those contests.
- St. Louis has earned seven points (2-14-3 record) this season when scoring a pair of goals .
- The Blues have scored more than two goals 38 times, earning 56 points from those matchups (27-9-2).
- This season, St. Louis has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in 31 games has a record of 15-13-3 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, St. Louis is 8-11-1 (17 points).
- The Blues' opponents have had more shots in 43 games. The Blues went 20-19-4 in those matchups (44 points).
|Jets Rank||Jets AVG||Blues AVG||Blues Rank|
|21st||20.6%||Power Play %||20.9%||17th|
|3rd||83.3%||Penalty Kill %||76.2%||22nd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Blues vs. Jets Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and TSN3
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.