Patrick Beverley Player Prop Bets: Bulls vs. 76ers - March 20
Patrick Beverley's Chicago Bulls match up versus the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday.
In this article, we break down Beverley's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Patrick Beverley Prop Bets vs. the 76ers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Patrick Beverley's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Patrick Beverley Insights vs. the 76ers
- Beverley's opponents, the 76ers, have the slowest offensive tempo, averaging 99.7 possessions per game, while his Bulls average 101.6 per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams.
- The 76ers are the third-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 110.5 points per game.
- The 76ers give up 41.1 rebounds per game, ranking third in the league.
- The 76ers are the sixth-ranked team in the league, giving up 23.6 assists per contest.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the 76ers are third in the NBA, conceding 11.5 makes per game.
Patrick Beverley vs. the 76ers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Beverley or any of his Bulls teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.