A Sweet 16 battle features the No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (31-5) and the No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (30-5) playing with a trip to the West Region bracket final up for grabs on Thursday at T-Mobile Arena. UCLA is a 1.5-point favorite in the NCAA Tournament contest, which starts at 9:45 PM on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Gonzaga Betting Records & Stats
- The Bruins have a 17-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, UCLA has won 26 of its 28 games, or 92.9%, when favored by at least -115 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Bruins.
- Gonzaga is 13-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a mark of 5-2 in contests where bookmakers give them odds of -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Gonzaga has a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 145.5
||% of Games Over 145.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional UCLA vs Gonzaga Insights & Trends
- UCLA has gone 9-1 in its past 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Bruins have gone over the total six times.
- Gonzaga is 5-5 against the spread and 10-0 overall in its past 10 contests.
- Seven of the Bulldogs' last 10 games have hit the over.
- The Bruins put up just one more point per game (74.1) than the Bulldogs give up (73.1).
- UCLA is 11-4 against the spread and 16-1 overall when scoring more than 73.1 points.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 87.3 points per game, 27.1 more points than the 60.2 the Bruins give up.
- Gonzaga has put together a 12-15 ATS record and a 26-5 overall record in games it scores more than 60.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.