Mike Conley Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Warriors - March 26
Mike Conley will take the court for the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday at 8:30 PM ET, against the Golden State Warriors.
Below, we look at Conley's stats and trends to help you find the top prop bets.
Mike Conley Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Mike Conley's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Mike Conley Insights vs. the Warriors
- Conley's Timberwolves average 104.3 possessions per game, sixth-highest among NBA teams, while the Warriors are the league's fastest with 104.9 possessions per contest.
- The Warriors are the 25th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 118 points per game.
- The Warriors are the 17th-ranked team in the NBA, giving up 43.5 rebounds per game.
- Giving up 25.8 assists per contest, the Warriors are the 17th-ranked squad in the league.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Warriors are 27th in the NBA, giving up 13 makes per game.
Mike Conley vs. the Warriors
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Conley or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.