Timberwolves vs. Warriors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Golden State Warriors (39-36) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (37-37) after winning nine straight home games. The Warriors are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 26, 2023. The point total for the matchup is set at 239.5.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Betting Records & Stats
- Minnesota has played 26 games this season that ended with a point total over 239.5 points.
- Minnesota's matchups this season have a 232.4-point average over/under, 7.1 fewer points than this game's total.
- Minnesota is 33-40-0 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves have been victorious in 19, or 48.7%, of the 39 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Minnesota has a record of 1-5 when it is set as the underdog by +220 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Minnesota has a 31.2% chance of walking away with the win.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 239.5||% of Games Over 239.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Timberwolves Insights & Trends
- Minnesota is 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Timberwolves have gone over the total in seven of their last 10 outings.
- Minnesota has been better against the spread away (17-19-0) than at home (16-21-0) this season.
- The Timberwolves score an average of 116.1 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 118.0 the Warriors give up to opponents.
- Minnesota is 16-9 against the spread and 18-7 overall when it scores more than 118.0 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.