Jaden McDaniels Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Kings - March 27
Jaden McDaniels and the Minnesota Timberwolves take on the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Monday.
With prop bets available for McDaniels, let's examine some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Bets vs. the Kings
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaden McDaniels' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaden McDaniels Insights vs. the Kings
- This season, he's put up 9.9% of the Timberwolves' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 9.0 per contest.
- He's taken 3.4 threes per game, or 9.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- The Timberwolves average the sixth-most possessions per game with 104.2. His opponents, the Kings, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 14th with 103.3 possessions per contest.
- The Kings concede 118.5 points per game, 26th-ranked in the NBA.
- On the glass, the Kings are eighth in the league, allowing 42.1 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Kings are ranked last in the league, allowing 26.6 per game.
- Conceding 12.5 made 3-pointers per contest, the Kings are the 20th-ranked squad in the league.
Jaden McDaniels vs. the Kings
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add McDaniels or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.