Royals vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - April 1
On Saturday, April 1, Carlos Correa's Minnesota Twins (1-0) visit the Kansas City Royals (0-1) in an early-season game at Kauffman Stadium. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
The favored Twins have -165 moneyline odds against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +140. An 8-run over/under is set in this matchup.
Royals vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Sonny Gray - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jordan Lyles - KC (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Royals vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-160||+140||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Royals and Twins game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Royals (+140), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Royals win, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Bobby Witt Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Royals vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- Last season, the Twins won 55 out of the 91 games, or 60.4%, in which they were favored.
- Last season, the Twins won 22 of their 29 games, or 75.9%, when favored by at least -165 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by Minnesota, based on the moneyline, is 62.3%.
- The Twins hit 89 homers on the road last season (1.1 per game).
- Minnesota averaged 2.8 extra-base hits per game while slugging .390 away from home.
- The Royals were chosen as underdogs in 134 games last year and walked away with the win 52 times (38.8%) in those games.
- Last season, the Royals came away with a win 18 times in 66 chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or longer on the moneyline.
- Kansas City averaged 0.8 homers per home game last season (65 total at home).
- The Royals averaged 2.7 extra-base hits per game while slugging .399 in home contests.
Royals vs. Twins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+200)|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+240)|
|Salvador Pérez||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+180)|
|Edward Olivares||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+300)|
|MJ Melendez||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Royals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||4th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.