Royals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Kansas City Royals (17-39) are currently +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (26th) in the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||26th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Royals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals Standings Information
The Royals are way behind in both the Wild Card standings (16.0 games) and the AL Central (12.5 games).
|4||Chicago White Sox||7.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||12.5|
Royals Team Stats
- The Royals pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City has a 5.05 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals are 5-8 this season in games when they crush two or more bombs.
- Kansas City has gone 7-6 in its 13 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Royals are 6-12 in the 18 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Kansas City has a 13-9 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (22 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals Next Game Information
Royals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Salvador Pérez||+15000||-||-||.284/.321/.528 12 HR 32 RBI|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||+20000||-||-||.228/.266/.430 10 HR 27 RBI|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||+20000||-||-||.267/.343/.471 9 HR 26 RBI|
|Brad Keller||-||+20000||-||3-4 4.36 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Brady Singer||-||+20000||-||3-4 7.12 ERA 8.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Royals gear at Fanatics!
Royals' Top Players
- Vinnie Pasquantino, the club's best hitter this year, is batting .267 with a .343 OBP, nine home runs, 23 runs scored, and 26 RBI.
- This season, Bobby Witt Jr. has been one of the team's best hitters, registering a .228/.266/.430 slash line with eight doubles, 10 home runs, 11 walks and 27 RBI.
- At the dish, Salvador Perez is hitting .284/.321/.528 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs, eight walks and 32 RBI.
- Edward Olivares has delivered a .232/.297/.394 triple slash with seven doubles, four home runs, nine walks and 11 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.