Royals vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Sunday's contest features the Chicago White Sox (18-29) and the Kansas City Royals (14-33) facing off at Guaranteed Rate Field in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 7-5 victory for the White Sox according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET on May 21.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the White Sox will send Lance Lynn (2-5) to the mound, while Carlos Hernandez (0-1) will take the ball for the Royals.
Royals vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is White Sox 7, Royals 6.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, Kansas City and its opponents are 3-7-0 in its previous 10 games.
- The Royals have covered the spread in all of their previous 10 matchups (one of those matchups had a spread.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (30.2%) in those games.
- Kansas City has a win-loss record of 4-15 when favored by +145 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 40.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- Kansas City scores the 25th-most runs in baseball (183 total, 3.9 per game).
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.18 ERA this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||@ Padres||L 4-0||Brad Keller vs Michael Wacha|
|May 16||@ Padres||W 5-4||Brady Singer vs Seth Lugo|
|May 17||@ Padres||W 4-3||Carlos Hernandez vs Yu Darvish|
|May 19||@ White Sox||L 2-0||Zack Greinke vs Michael Kopech|
|May 20||@ White Sox||L 5-1||Jordan Lyles vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 21||@ White Sox||-||Carlos Hernandez vs Lance Lynn|
|May 22||Tigers||-||Brady Singer vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 23||Tigers||-||TBA vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 24||Tigers||-||Zack Greinke vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 26||Nationals||-||Jordan Lyles vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 27||Nationals||-||TBA vs Josiah Gray|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.