How to Watch the Royals vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:15 PM CDT
Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals will see Michael Lorenzen on the mound for the Detroit Tigers on Monday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals average one home run per game to rank 22nd in baseball with 46 total home runs.
- Kansas City is 23rd in baseball with a .380 slugging percentage.
- The Royals' .228 batting average ranks 25th in the majors.
- Kansas City is the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 3.9 runs per game (185 total).
- The Royals are last in MLB with a .291 on-base percentage.
- The Royals strike out 8.9 times per game, the No. 25 average in baseball.
- Kansas City's pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City has a 5.19 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals have the fifth-highest WHIP in MLB (1.427).
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Brady Singer (3-4 with a 7.09 ERA and 40 strikeouts in 45 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Royals, his 10th of the season.
- In his last outing on Wednesday against the San Diego Padres, the righty threw six innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Singer is aiming to earn his third quality start in a row in this outing.
- Singer will try to extend a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging five frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Padres||W 5-4||Away||Brady Singer||Seth Lugo|
|5/17/2023||Padres||W 4-3||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Yu Darvish|
|5/19/2023||White Sox||L 2-0||Away||Zack Greinke||Michael Kopech|
|5/20/2023||White Sox||L 5-1||Away||Jordan Lyles||Lucas Giolito|
|5/21/2023||White Sox||L 5-2||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Lance Lynn|
|5/22/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Brady Singer||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/24/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Zack Greinke||Matthew Boyd|
|5/26/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Jordan Lyles||Patrick Corbin|
|5/28/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Brady Singer||MacKenzie Gore|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.