Royals vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's contest between the Kansas City Royals (15-35) and the Detroit Tigers (21-25) at Kauffman Stadium is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Royals securing the victory. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET on May 24.
The Royals will give the ball to Zack Greinke (1-5, 4.82 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Matthew Boyd (3-3, 6.21 ERA).
Royals vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Royals 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Royals have been favored just once and lost that contest.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- The Royals covered the spread in its most recent opportunity.
- The Royals have been listed as the favorite four times this season but have failed to win any of those games.
- Kansas City is 1-4 this season when entering a game favored by -110 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City ranks 25th in the majors with 194 total runs scored this season.
- The Royals have a 5.13 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ White Sox||L 2-0||Zack Greinke vs Michael Kopech|
|May 20||@ White Sox||L 5-1||Jordan Lyles vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 21||@ White Sox||L 5-2||Carlos Hernandez vs Lance Lynn|
|May 22||Tigers||L 8-5||Brady Singer vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 23||Tigers||W 4-1||Mike Mayers vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 24||Tigers||-||Zack Greinke vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 26||Nationals||-||Jordan Lyles vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 27||Nationals||-||TBA vs Josiah Gray|
|May 28||Nationals||-||Brady Singer vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 29||@ Cardinals||-||TBA vs Steven Matz|
|May 30||@ Cardinals||-||Zack Greinke vs Miles Mikolas|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.