Celtics vs. Heat Injury Report Today - May 25
The Boston Celtics (57-25) have zero players on the injury report for their Eastern Conference finals game 5 with the Miami Heat (44-38) at TD Garden on Thursday, May 25 at 8:30 PM ET.
Watch the NBA all season long on Fubo!
The Celtics beat the Heat 116-99 on Tuesday when they last met. Jayson Tatum led the Celtics with 33 points, while Jimmy Butler put up 29 for the Heat.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
|Victor Oladipo||SG||Out For Season||Knee||10.7||3.1||3.5|
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
Celtics Season Insights
- The Celtics score 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat give up (109.8).
- When Boston scores more than 109.8 points, it is 49-12.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Celtics have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 109.9 points per contest over that span as opposed to the 117.9 they've put up over the course of this season.
- Boston hits 4.4 more threes per contest than the opposition, 16 (second-most in the league) compared to its opponents' 11.6.
- The Celtics rank third in the NBA with 115.7 points scored per 100 possessions, and third in the league defensively with 108.8 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Heat Season Insights
- The Heat score just 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up (111.4).
- Miami has put together a 26-8 record in games it scores more than 111.4 points.
- The Heat have fared worse offensively over their past 10 games, compiling 108.7 points per contest, 0.8 fewer points their than season average of 109.5.
- Miami connects on 12 three-pointers per game (16th in the league), 1.1 fewer than its opponents.
- The Heat rank 25th in the NBA with 110.4 points scored per 100 possessions, and ninth defensively with 110.6 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.