Royals vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
On Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET, the Kansas City Royals (15-36) host the Washington Nationals (21-29) at Kauffman Stadium in the series opener. Jordan Lyles will get the nod for the Royals, while Patrick Corbin will take the hill for the Nationals.
The Royals are favored in this one, at -115, while the underdog Nationals have -105 odds to upset. The game's over/under is set at 9 runs.
Royals vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lyles - KC (0-8, 6.99 ERA) vs Corbin - WSH (3-5, 4.47 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Royals Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Royals versus Nationals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Royals (-115) in this matchup, means that you think the Royals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Salvador Pérez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Royals vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Royals have been listed as the favorite in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Royals have played five times as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, and lost each game.
- The implied probability of a win from Kansas City, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- Over the last 10 games, the Royals have been listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only two times, and they lost both games.
- In its last 10 matchups, Kansas City and its opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 46 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (39.1%) in those games.
- The Nationals have a mark of 18-28 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Royals vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|MJ Melendez||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+180)|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+145)|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+140)|
|Maikel Garcia||1.5 (+155)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+180)|
|Salvador Pérez||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+110)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Royals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.