Royals vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
When the Kansas City Royals (15-38) and Washington Nationals (23-29) face off at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday, May 28, Daniel Lynch will get the ball for the Royals, while the Nationals will send MacKenzie Gore to the mound. The game will start at 2:10 PM ET.
The Royals are the favorite in this one, at -110, while the underdog Nationals have -110 odds to play spoiler. Washington (-1.5) is favored on the run line. A 9-run over/under is set for this game.
Royals vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lynch - KC (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Gore - WSH (3-3, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Royals Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Nationals (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||Nationals (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Royals (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Royals and Nationals matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Royals (-110), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Royals win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Bobby Witt Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Nationals|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Royals vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Royals have been listed as the favorite in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Royals have a record of 1-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter (12.5% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Kansas City.
- In the last 10 games, the Royals were favored on the moneyline four times, but they lost every matchup.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Kansas City and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 48 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (41.7%) in those games.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious 20 times in 48 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Royals vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Maikel Garcia||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+210)|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+135)|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+185)|
|Amir Garrett||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+145)|
|MJ Melendez||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+160)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Royals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.