Bulls Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Chicago Bulls (36-39) are not expected to be contenders this season, with +25000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup at home against the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday, March 29 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bulls NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||20th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+12500||-||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Think the Bulls can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Standings Information
The Bulls are currently 10th in the Eastern Conference, 4.0 games behind the sixth-place Nets, and would participate in the play-in tournament to make the playoffs.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have a 36-39 record on the season so far.
- The Bulls are 20-17 at home, 16-22 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Bulls are 18-14 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 18-25 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Bulls have three wins in one-possession games (in 10 opportunities), and seven wins in 23 games decided by two possessions or less.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Bulls have a 6-6 record. They are 12-8 when favored by more than three points.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Bulls have put up a 6-12 record. They are 12-13 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Bulls' Top Players
- The Bulls scoring leader is Zach LaVine, who averages 25.1 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic is Chicago's leading rebounder, grabbing 11.1 per game, while DeMar DeRozan is its best passer, distributing 5.1 assists in each contest.
- LaVine leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Alex Caruso is Chicago's leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Patrick Williams leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.