Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers don't view the Minnesota Timberwolves (39-39) as serious championship contenders, with +12500 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they ready for a matchup at home against the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+12500||15th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|To Make the Finals||+5000||-||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Timberwolves would be part of the Western Conference play-in tournament as the No. 9 seed, finishing 2.0 games behind the No. 6 Warriors.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||10.5|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||12.0|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||12.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves are 39-39 this season.
- This year, the Timberwolves are 21-18 at home while putting together an 18-21 record on the road.
- The Timberwolves have gone 18-17 when playing as favorites, with 21 wins (21-22) when listed as the underdog.
- The Timberwolves are 6-6 in one-possession games and 14-12 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Timberwolves have a 3-4 record. They are 15-13 when favored by more than three points.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Timberwolves have posted an 8-7 record. They are 13-15 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.4 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert is Minnesota's leading rebounder, pulling down 11.7 per game, while Mike Conley is its best passer, averaging 6.8 assists in each contest.
- The Timberwolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Edwards, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Edwards and Gobert lead Minnesota on the defensive end, with Edwards leading the team in steals by averaging 1.6 per game and Gobert in blocks, averaging 1.4 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.