Royals vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's contest between the Kansas City Royals (17-40) and the Colorado Rockies (25-34) at Kauffman Stadium should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 4-3, with the Royals coming out on top. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET on June 3.
The Royals will give the ball to Daniel Lynch and the Rockies will counter with Austin Gomber (4-4, 7.00 ERA).
Royals vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Royals 4, Rockies 3.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 0-5.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Royals have a record of 2-3-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Royals have been listed as the favorite eight times this season but have failed to win any of those games.
- Kansas City has played as favorites of -150 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City has scored the fifth-fewest runs in the majors this season with just 223 (3.9 per game).
- The Royals have the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.08).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||Nationals||L 4-2||Brady Singer vs Josiah Gray|
|May 28||Nationals||W 3-2||Daniel Lynch vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 29||@ Cardinals||W 7-0||Josh Staumont vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 30||@ Cardinals||L 2-1||Zack Greinke vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 2||Rockies||L 7-2||Jordan Lyles vs Chase Anderson|
|June 3||Rockies||-||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||-||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||-||TBA vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||-||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||-||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.