Royals vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - June 3
When the Kansas City Royals (17-40) and Colorado Rockies (25-34) square of at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, June 3, Daniel Lynch will get the call for the Royals, while the Rockies will send Austin Gomber to the hill. The game will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
The Rockies have been listed as +125 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Royals (-150). Kansas City (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The game's over/under is listed at 9.5 runs.
Royals vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lynch - KC (0-0, 3.38 ERA) vs Gomber - COL (4-4, 7.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Royals Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||Royals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||Royals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||Royals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Royals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to put money on the Royals and Rockies matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Royals (-150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $16.67 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Vinnie Pasquantino get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Royals vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Royals have been listed as the favorite eight times this season but have failed to win any of those games.
- The Royals have played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
- The implied probability of a win from Kansas City, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- The Royals were the moneyline favorite five times in the last 10 games, but they lost every matchup.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Kansas City and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- The Rockies have won in 22, or 44.9%, of the 49 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 12-24 when favored by +125 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Royals vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nick Pratto||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Edward Olivares||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+160)|
|Salvador Pérez||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+110)|
|Drew Waters||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+180)|
|MJ Melendez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+150)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.