Elina Svitolina vs. Aryna Sabalenka: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
Elina Svitolina (No. 192 ranking) will face Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) in the quarterfinals of the French Open on Tuesday, June 6.
In this Quarterfinal matchup versus Svitolina (+340), Sabalenka is favored with -450 odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Elina Svitolina vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Elina Svitolina vs. Aryna Sabalenka Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Aryna Sabalenka has an 81.8% chance to win.
|Elina Svitolina||Aryna Sabalenka|
|+340||Odds to Win Match||-450|
|+3300||Odds to Win Tournament||+300|
|22.7%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||81.8%|
|2.9%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||25.0%|
|39.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||60.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Elina Svitolina vs. Aryna Sabalenka Trends and Insights
- In the Round of 16 on Sunday, Svitolina took down No. 9-ranked Daria Kasatkina, 6-4, 7-6.
- Sabalenka defeated Sloane Stephens 7-6, 6-4 in the Round of 16 on Sunday.
- Through 12 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Svitolina has played 21.1 games per match and won 54.2% of them.
- On clay, Svitolina has played 12 matches over the past year, totaling 21.1 games per match while winning 54.2% of games.
- Sabalenka has averaged 21.4 games per match through her 59 matches played in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, while winning 57.1% of the games.
- In 11 matches on clay courts in the past year, Sabalenka has averaged 20.5 games per match and 9 games per set, winning 58.8% of the games.
- Svitolina and Sabalenka each have one win in their head-to-head meetings. The pair last met on September 25, 2020, with Svitolina securing the win 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- When it comes to sets, it's been evenly matched between Svitolina and Sabalenka, each taking three sets against the other.
- Svitolina and Sabalenka have matched up for 53 total games, and Svitolina has won more often, capturing 27 of them.
- Sabalenka and Svitolina have matched up two times, and they have averaged 26.5 games and 3.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.