Royals vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Miami Marlins (33-28) aim to extend their four-game winning streak when they square off against the Kansas City Royals (18-42) on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, at LoanDepot park.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Marlins will send Jesus Luzardo (4-4) to the mound, while Zack Greinke (1-5) will take the ball for the Royals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Luzardo - MIA (4-4, 4.05 ERA) vs Greinke - KC (1-5, 4.19 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|Marlins vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Royals|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zack Greinke
- Greinke (1-5 with a 4.19 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 62 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Royals, his 13th of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Tuesday against the St. Louis Cardinals, the right-hander went five scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- The 39-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.19, with 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 12 games this season. Opponents are batting .253 against him.
- Greinke has one quality start under his belt this year.
- Greinke will try to continue a seven-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.2 innings per appearance).
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jesús Luzardo
- Luzardo (4-4) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 13th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Thursday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up five earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the San Diego Padres.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.05, a 3.9 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.350 in 12 games this season.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Luzardo has pitched five or more innings in seven straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The 25-year-old's 4.05 ERA ranks 41st, 1.350 WHIP ranks 50th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 10th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.