How to Watch the Royals vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 7
The Miami Marlins and Kansas City Royals will meet on Wednesday at LoanDepot park, at 6:10 PM ET, with Luis Arraez and Vinnie Pasquantino among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Royals vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|Marlins vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
|Marlins vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals rank 23rd in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- Kansas City ranks 24th in the majors with a .383 team slugging percentage.
- The Royals' .232 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Kansas City has scored 236 runs (just 3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Royals are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .295.
- The Royals rank 22nd in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.0 whiffs per contest.
- Kansas City strikes out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 13th in MLB.
- Kansas City has the 27th-ranked ERA (5.00) in the majors this season.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.415 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Royals will hand the ball to Jordan Lyles (0-9) for his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in five innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in one of them.
- Lyles has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has not pitched this season without allowing at least one earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/2/2023||Rockies||L 7-2||Home||Jordan Lyles||Chase Anderson|
|6/3/2023||Rockies||L 6-4||Home||Daniel Lynch||Austin Gomber|
|6/4/2023||Rockies||W 2-0||Home||Brady Singer||Kyle Freeland|
|6/5/2023||Marlins||L 9-6||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Braxton Garrett|
|6/6/2023||Marlins||L 6-1||Away||Zack Greinke||Jesús Luzardo|
|6/7/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Jordan Lyles||Edward Cabrera|
|6/9/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Daniel Lynch||Tyler Wells|
|6/12/2023||Reds||-||Home||Zack Greinke||Luke Weaver|
|6/13/2023||Reds||-||Home||Jordan Lyles||Brandon Williamson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.