Royals vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
On Wednesday, September 13 at 7:40 PM ET, Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (56-89) host Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals (45-101) in the series rubber match at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The favored White Sox have -150 moneyline odds against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +125. The total is 9 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Royals vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Mike Clevinger - CHW (7-7, 3.64 ERA) vs Steven Cruz - KC (0-0, 7.20 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+130||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Royals and White Sox game but want some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Royals (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Salvador Pérez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
Royals vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the White Sox have won 22 out of the 40 games, or 55%, in which they've been favored.
- The White Sox have gone 7-6 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter (53.8% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- The White Sox were listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only once over the last 10 games, and won that matchup.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- The Royals have been victorious in 37, or 29.8%, of the 124 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have been victorious 25 times in 88 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Royals had a record of 1-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.