Caroline Dolehide 2023 Abierto Guadalajara Odds
The Abierto Guadalajara field is shrinking in Guadalajara, Mexico, as Caroline Dolehide heads into a quarterfinal versus Martina Trevisan. Dolehide has +1200 odds to win this tournament at Centro Panamericano de Tenis.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Dolehide at the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: September 15-23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Dolehide's Next Match
After getting past Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-1, 6-2, Dolehide will face Trevisan in the quarterfinals on Thursday, September 21 at 8:00 PM ET.
Dolehide currently has odds of +105 to win her next match against Trevisan. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Dolehide? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Dolehide beat No. 20-ranked Alexandrova 6-1, 6-2 on Wednesday to reach the .
- Dolehide has not won any of her 14 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 11-14.
- Dolehide has a record of 9-9 on hard courts over the last 12 months.
- In her 25 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Dolehide has averaged 21.4 games.
- In her 18 matches on a hard surface over the past year, Dolehide has averaged 20.8 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Dolehide has won 63.8% of her service games, and she has won 27.7% of her return games.
- Dolehide has been victorious in 68.2% of her service games on hard courts and 25.4% of her return games over the past 12 months.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.