The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Mark Hubbard
After the third round of the Fortinet Championship, Mark Hubbard is in 18th place at -8.
Looking to bet on Mark Hubbard at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +100000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this weekend. Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mark Hubbard Insights
- Hubbard has finished below par on eight occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Hubbard has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on four occasions.
- In his past five events, Hubbard has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, Hubbard has finished within three shots of the leader twice and posted a score better than average twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Tom Johnson
- Click Here for Sahith Theegala
- Click Here for Russell Knox
- Click Here for Zac Blair
- Click Here for Scott Stallings
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- Hubbard has one top-five finish in his past nine appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 29th.
- In his past nine appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut seven times.
- Hubbard last competed at this event in 2023 and finished third.
- This event will take place on a par 72 that registers at 7,123 yards, 105 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Hubbard will take to the 7,123-yard course this week at Silverado CC (North) after having played courses with an average length of 7,258 yards during the past year.
Hubbard's Last Time Out
- Hubbard finished in the 32nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, with an average of par.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which placed him in the third percentile of the field.
- Hubbard shot better than just 17% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.49.
- Hubbard shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of 16 par-3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 3.1).
- On the 16 par-3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hubbard had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Hubbard's seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average (8.8).
- In that most recent outing, Hubbard's showing on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse 11 times (compared to the field's better average, 7.4).
- Hubbard finished the FedEx St. Jude Championship with a birdie or better on four of eight par-5s, underperforming the field average, 4.3.
- On the eight par-5s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hubbard recorded more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.5).
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Hubbard Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hubbard's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.