Royals vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game between the Houston Astros (83-66) and the Kansas City Royals (48-101) at Kauffman Stadium has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-5, with the Astros taking home the win. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET on September 17.
The Astros will look to Framber Valdez (11-10) versus the Royals and Jordan Lyles (4-16).
Royals vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Astros 6, Royals 5.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 3-4.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Kansas City and its opponents are 3-5-2 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Royals have had a spread set in one of their past 10 games, and they have failed to cover the spread each time.
- The Royals have won in 40, or 31.5%, of the 127 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Kansas City has come away with a win six times in 20 chances when named as an underdog of at least +190 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 34.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Kansas City scores the 25th-most runs in baseball (615 total, 4.1 per game).
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.17 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ White Sox||L 6-2||Brady Singer vs Dylan Cease|
|September 12||@ White Sox||W 11-10||Jordan Lyles vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 13||@ White Sox||W 7-1||Steven Cruz vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 15||Astros||W 4-2||Zack Greinke vs Cristian Javier|
|September 16||Astros||W 10-8||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 17||Astros||-||Jordan Lyles vs Framber Valdez|
|September 18||Guardians||-||Brady Singer vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 19||Guardians||-||TBA vs Logan Allen|
|September 20||Guardians||-||Zack Greinke vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 22||@ Astros||-||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 23||@ Astros||-||Jordan Lyles vs Framber Valdez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.