Royals vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros (83-66) will clash with Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals (48-101) at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday, September 17. First pitch is scheduled for 2:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Astros as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Royals +190 moneyline odds to win. Houston is a 2.5-run favorite (at +105 odds). The game's over/under has been set at 9.5 runs.
Royals vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Framber Valdez - HOU (11-10, 3.32 ERA) vs Jordan Lyles - KC (4-16, 6.27 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+190||Astros (-2.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Royals versus Astros game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Royals (+190) in this matchup, means that you think the Royals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $29.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Salvador Pérez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have been favored 104 times and won 57, or 54.8%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Astros have a 12-4 record (winning 75% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros were the moneyline favorite for eight of their last 10 games, and they went 3-5 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Houston and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Royals have been victorious in 40, or 31.5%, of the 127 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win six times in 20 chances when named as an underdog of at least +190 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 3-4 in those contests.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.