Royals vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
Cal Quantrill will take the hill for the Cleveland Guardians (72-78) on Monday, September 18 versus the Kansas City Royals (48-102), who will answer with Brady Singer. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals are +105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Guardians (-130). The over/under for the contest is set at 9.5 runs.
Royals vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (3-6, 5.40 ERA) vs Singer - KC (8-11, 5.51 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-130||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to bet on the Royals' game against the Guardians but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Royals (+105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Royals to defeat the Guardians with those odds, and the Royals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.50.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Salvador Pérez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have been favorites in 66 games this season and won 36 (54.5%) of those contests.
- The Guardians have a record of 25-26 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter (49% winning percentage).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians have a 2-3 record over the five games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Royals have come away with 40 wins in the 128 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win 37 times in 120 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.