Royals vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's contest between the Cleveland Guardians (72-79) and Kansas City Royals (49-102) going head to head at Kauffman Stadium has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Guardians, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET on September 19.
The probable starters are Logan Allen (7-7) for the Guardians and Steven Cruz for the Royals.
Royals vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Guardians 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 4-5.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Kansas City and its opponents are 2-6-2 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Royals have failed to cover the runline in any of their most recent 10 matchups (two of those games had a spread).
- The Royals have been underdogs in 129 games this season and have come away with the win 41 times (31.8%) in those contests.
- This year, Kansas City has won 23 of 83 games when listed as at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 42.6% chance of walking away with the win.
- Kansas City is the fifth-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.1 runs per game (622 total).
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.17 ERA this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||@ White Sox||W 7-1||Steven Cruz vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 15||Astros||W 4-2||Zack Greinke vs Cristian Javier|
|September 16||Astros||W 10-8||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 17||Astros||L 7-1||Jordan Lyles vs Framber Valdez|
|September 18||Guardians||W 6-4||Brady Singer vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 19||Guardians||-||Steven Cruz vs Logan Allen|
|September 20||Guardians||-||Zack Greinke vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 22||@ Astros||-||Cole Ragans vs J.P. France|
|September 23||@ Astros||-||Jordan Lyles vs Framber Valdez|
|September 24||@ Astros||-||Brady Singer vs Justin Verlander|
|September 26||@ Tigers||-||TBA vs Reese Olson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.