Lynx vs. Sun Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 3 - September 20
In Game 3 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, the Connecticut Sun will visit the Minnesota Lynx.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lynx vs. Sun Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Sun (-5.5)
- Over/Under: 155.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sun or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Lynx vs. Sun Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 84 Lynx 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Lynx vs. Sun
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU: Over (155.5)
Lynx vs. Sun Spread & Total Insights
- Minnesota has won 12, or 42.9%, of the 28 games it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Lynx have entered 20 games this season as the underdog by +170 or more and are 8-12 in those contests.
- Minnesota has covered the spread 21 times in 41 games.
- The Lynx's ATS record as 5.5-point underdogs or more is 11-9.
- Minnesota has played 41 games this year, and 23 of them have gone over the total.
- The Lynx's average game total this season has been 165.1, 9.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Lynx Performance Insights
- The Lynx are ninth in the league in points scored (80.2 per game) and second-worst in points conceded (85).
- Minnesota is sixth in the WNBA in rebounds per game (34.3) and ninth in rebounds conceded (35.2).
- With 13.4 turnovers committed per game and 12.7 turnovers forced, the Lynx are sixth and ninth in the league, respectively.
- The Lynx are seventh in the league in 3-pointers made (6.8 per game) and second-worst in 3-point percentage (32.5%).
- The Lynx are the worst team in the league in 3-pointers conceded (8.9 per game) and ninth in 3-point percentage defensively (35.7%).
- Minnesota attempts 30.8% percent of its shots from beyond the arc, and 69.2% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 23.0% of Minnesota's baskets are 3-pointers, and 77.0% are 2-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.