Iowa vs. Penn State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) will square off against the No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) in Big Ten action on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Beaver Stadium. The Hawkeyes are currently heavy, 14.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 40 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Penn State vs. Iowa matchup.
Iowa vs. Penn State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Beaver Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Iowa vs. Penn State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Penn State Moneyline||Iowa Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Penn State (-14.5)||40||-650||+450||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Penn State (-14.5)||40.5||-720||+500||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UAB vs Georgia
- Texas vs Baylor
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- UCLA vs Utah
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Cal vs Washington
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- SMU vs TCU
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- NC State vs Virginia
- Colorado vs Oregon
Iowa vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Iowa has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Penn State has covered twice in two matchups with a spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions have been favored by 14.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
Iowa 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+1200||Bet $100 to win $1200|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.