Oregon State vs. Washington State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The No. 14 Oregon State Beavers (3-0) will face off against a fellow Pac-12 opponent, the No. 21 Washington State Cougars (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Martin Stadium. The Cougars will attempt to pull off an upset as 3-point underdogs. The over/under is 58.5 in the outing.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Oregon State vs. Washington State matchup.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon State Moneyline||Washington State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon State (-3)||58.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon State (-3)||58.5||-162||+134||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- SMU vs TCU
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Cal vs Washington
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Texas vs Baylor
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCLA vs Utah
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- USC vs Arizona State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- Florida State vs Clemson
- NC State vs Virginia
- UCF vs Kansas State
Oregon State vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Oregon State has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Washington State has won all two of its games against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have won their only game this season when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
Oregon State & Washington State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+3500||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|To Win the Pac-12||+340||Bet $100 to win $340|
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+2500||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.