Chiefs vs. Bears: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 3
Against the Kansas City Chiefs (1-1), the Chicago Bears (0-2) are double-digit underdogs (-12.5) on Sunday, September 24, 2023. The point total has been set at 48.
Take a look at the betting insights and trends for the Chiefs as they prepare for this matchup against the Bears. Before the Bears square off against the Chiefs, here are their recent betting trends and insights.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chiefs vs. Bears Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas City Moneyline||Chicago Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Chiefs (-12.5)||48||-750||+525||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Chiefs (-12.5)||48.5||-720||+520||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 3 Odds
- Click here for Rams vs Bengals
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
- Click here for Eagles vs Buccaneers
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Cowboys vs Cardinals
Kansas City vs. Chicago Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Chiefs vs. Bears Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Kansas City went 7-10-0 last year.
- The Chiefs had one win ATS (1-3) as a 12.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Last year, eight of Kansas City's 17 games went over the point total.
- Against the spread, Chicago was 5-10-1 last season.
- In 17 Chicago games last season, 10 of them hit the over.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.