MJ Melendez vs. Tigers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
MJ Melendez -- 0-for-4 in his last game -- will be in action for the Kansas City Royals versus the Detroit Tigers, with Tarik Skubal on the hill, on September 28 at 1:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Tigers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
MJ Melendez Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Tarik Skubal
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on MJ Melendez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
MJ Melendez At The Plate
- Melendez is batting .231 with 28 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 59 walks.
- Melendez has gotten at least one hit in 62.1% of his games this year (90 of 145), with multiple hits 25 times (17.2%).
- Looking at the 145 games he has played this season, he's homered in 14 of them (9.7%), and in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Melendez has picked up an RBI in 36 games this year (24.8%), with more than one RBI in 15 of those contests (10.3%).
- In 35.9% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 10 games with multiple runs (6.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Tigers
- Click Here for Nelson Velazquez
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for Edward Olivares
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Kyle Isbel
- Click Here for Nick Pratto
- Click Here for Drew Waters
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
- Click Here for Dairon Blanco
MJ Melendez Home/Away Batting Splits
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in the league.
- The Tigers have a 4.34 team ERA that ranks 18th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Tigers rank 12th in baseball in home runs surrendered (183 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Tigers are sending Skubal (7-3) to the mound to make his 15th start of the season. He is 7-3 with a 2.95 ERA and 94 strikeouts in 76 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, the lefty tossed seven scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while surrendering two hits.
- In 14 games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.95, with 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .201 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.