Best Bets & Odds for the BYU vs. Cincinnati Game – Friday, September 29
Big 12 rivals will clash when the BYU Cougars (3-1) face the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-2). Below, we outline the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on BYU vs. Cincinnati? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is BYU vs. Cincinnati?
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Provo, Utah
- Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: BYU 28, Cincinnati 27
- BYU has not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- The Cougars have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- Cincinnati lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bearcats have a record of when they're set as an underdog of -105 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Cougars' implied win probability is 53.5%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- BYU has covered the spread one time this season.
- Cincinnati has covered once against the spread this year.
- This year, the Bearcats are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 1 point or more.
Parlay your bets together on the BYU vs. Cincinnati matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (48.5)
- BYU and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, Cincinnati has played two games with a combined score higher than 48.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 48.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for BYU (30 points per game) and Cincinnati (30.8 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51.8||51.8|
|Implied Total AVG||30||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||53||53|
|Implied Total AVG||35||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.