Royals vs. Yankees: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees square off against Salvador Perez and the Kansas City Royals on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals have been listed as +125 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the Yankees (-150). A 9.5-run total has been listed for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Royals vs. Yankees Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 7-2.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on seven occasions.
- The Royals' ATS record is 1-1-0 over their last 10 matchups (bookmakers set spreads in two of those contests). The average over/under established by sportsbooks in Kansas City's past three games has been 8.2, a stretch during which the Royals and their opponents have hit the over every time.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Royals Player Props|
|Yankees vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Royals|
|Yankees vs Royals Odds|
|Yankees vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have been victorious in 46, or 34.1%, of the 135 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Kansas City has a record of 30-65, a 31.6% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +125 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 44.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- Kansas City's games have gone over the total in 77 of its 157 chances.
- The Royals have posted a record of 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.