Royals vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 29
Friday's contest that pits the New York Yankees (81-78) against the Kansas City Royals (54-105) at Kauffman Stadium should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-5 in favor of the Yankees. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET on September 29.
The Yankees will give the nod to Carlos Rodon (3-7) versus the Royals and Jordan Lyles (5-17).
Royals vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Yankees 6, Royals 5.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Read More About This Game
Royals Performance Insights
- The Royals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 7-2 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total seven times.
- The Royals have put together a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those contests).
- The Royals have been victorious in 46, or 34.1%, of the 135 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, Kansas City has won 30 of 95 games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (657 total), Kansas City is the 25th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.16 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 23||@ Astros||W 3-2||Jordan Lyles vs J.P. France|
|September 24||@ Astros||W 6-5||Steven Cruz vs Hunter Brown|
|September 26||@ Tigers||L 6-3||Zack Greinke vs Reese Olson|
|September 28||@ Tigers||L 8-0||Jonathan Bowlan vs Tarik Skubal|
|September 28||@ Tigers||L 7-3||Cole Ragans vs Sawyer Gipson-Long|
|September 29||Yankees||-||Jordan Lyles vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 30||Yankees||-||Jordan Lyles vs Clarke Schmidt|
|October 1||Yankees||-||Zack Greinke vs Michael King|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.