Maria Sakkari vs. Jessica Pegula: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
Maria Sakkari will face Jessica Pegula in the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 semifinals on Saturday, September 30.
Pegula is getting -145 odds to win a spot in the final versus Sakkari (+110).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Maria Sakkari vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Maria Sakkari vs. Jessica Pegula Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Jessica Pegula has a 59.2% chance to win.
|Maria Sakkari||Jessica Pegula|
|+110||Odds to Win Match||-145|
|+200||Odds to Win Tournament||+140|
|47.6%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||59.2%|
|33.3%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||41.7%|
|47||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||53|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Maria Sakkari vs. Jessica Pegula Trends and Insights
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Sakkari defeated Caroline Garcia 6-2, 6-2.
- Pegula made it to the semifinals by taking down No. 13-ranked Daria Kasatkina 6-1, 6-0 on Friday.
- Sakkari has played 22.2 games per match in her 60 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces).
- Sakkari has played 22.7 games per match in her 44 matches on hard courts over the past year.
- Pegula is averaging 21.0 games per match in her 65 matches played in the past year across all court types, winning 57.6% of those games.
- Pegula has played 45 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, and has averaged 20.9 games per match and 9.0 games per set while winning 58.3% of games.
- In seven head-to-head matches dating back to 2015, Sakkari holds a 4-3 record against Pegula. Their last match, at the Citi Open on August 5, 2023, went to Sakkari 6-3, 4-6, 6-2.
- In terms of sets, Sakkari has secured nine against Pegula (52.9%), while Pegula has claimed eight.
- Pegula and Sakkari have squared off in 170 total games, and Pegula has won more often, claiming 89 of them.
- In seven matches between Sakkari and Pegula, they have played 24.3 games and 2.4 sets per match on average.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.