Iowa vs. Creighton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0) and the Creighton Bluejays (2-0) squaring off at CHI Health Center Omaha in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 96-67 win for heavily favored Iowa according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 10:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Iowa is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 12.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 164.5 over/under.
Iowa vs. Creighton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Omaha, Nebraska
- Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha
- Line: Creighton -12.5
- Point Total: 164.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -900, Iowa +575
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Iowa vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 96, Creighton 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Iowa vs. Creighton
- Pick ATS: Iowa (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Under (164.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Iowa Performance Insights
- Iowa allowed 74.7 points per game last season (306th-ranked in college basketball), but it really played well on offense, putting up 80.1 points per contest (16th-best).
- The Hawkeyes pulled down 33.7 boards per game (65th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 32.1 rebounds per contest (247th-ranked).
- Iowa was one of the best teams in college basketball in terms of assists, as it averaged 16.5 per game (12th-best in college basketball).
- The Hawkeyes ranked 15th-best in the nation by committing only 9.5 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 159th in college basketball (12.1 per contest).
- Last year the Hawkeyes made 8 treys per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34% (183rd-ranked) from downtown.
- With 7.1 treys conceded per game, Iowa ranked 165th in the nation. It allowed a 36.6% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 331st in college basketball.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Iowa took 62.5% two-pointers (accounting for 71.8% of the team's buckets) and 37.5% from beyond the arc (28.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.