Kansas vs. Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) and Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) matching up at United Center has a projected final score of 90-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Kansas, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 9:30 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Kansas projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup against Kentucky. The over/under has been set at 147.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
- Line: Kansas -6.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas -275, Kentucky +220
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kansas vs. Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 90, Kentucky 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Kansas vs. Kentucky
- Pick ATS: Kansas (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kansas Performance Insights
- Kansas was 88th in the country in points scored (75.4 per game) and 118th in points allowed (68.1) last year.
- Last year, the Jayhawks were 90th in the nation in rebounds (33.2 per game) and 247th in rebounds conceded (32.1).
- Last season Kansas was 15th-best in the country in assists with 16.4 per game.
- The Jayhawks made 7 3-pointers per game and shot 34.7% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 219th and 151st, respectively, in the country.
- Last season, Kansas was 73rd in the country in 3-pointers allowed (6.4 per game) and 37th in defensive 3-point percentage (31%).
- The Jayhawks took 66.2% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 33.8% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 75% of the Jayhawks' baskets were 2-pointers, and 25% were 3-pointers.
Kentucky Performance Insights
- Kentucky scored 74.5 points per game (113th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 67.8 points per contest (105th-ranked).
- The Wildcats thrived in terms of rebounding last year, ranking seventh-best in the country in boards per game (36.6) and ninth-best in boards allowed per contest (26.8).
- Last year Kentucky ranked 46th in college basketball in assists, putting up 15.1 per game.
- The Wildcats averaged 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- With 6.3 treys per game, the Wildcats ranked 288th in the country. They owned a 34.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 151st in college basketball.
- Kentucky was 82nd in the country with 6.5 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 96th with a 32.4% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Kentucky last year, 70% of them were two-pointers (77.1% of the team's made baskets) and 30% were from beyond the arc (22.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.