Blues vs. Lightning Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
A game after Pavel Buchnevich recorded a hat trick in the St. Louis Blues' 8-2 win against the Colorado Avalanche, the Blues (7-5-1) host the Tampa Bay Lightning (6-5-4) on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Blues are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games, putting up 32 goals while giving up 25 in that period. On 30 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored three goals (10.0%).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a peek at which squad we pick to bring home the victory in Tuesday's action on the ice.
Blues vs. Lightning Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer projections model for this contest predicts a final result of Blues 4, Lightning 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Blues (+105)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Blues (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blues vs Lightning Additional Info
|Lightning vs Blues Odds/Over/Under|
|Lightning vs Blues Player Props|
|Lightning vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lightning vs Blues|
Blues Splits and Trends
- The Blues (7-5-1 overall) have posted a record of 1-1-2 in contests that have required OT this season.
- St. Louis has won its only game that was decided by one goal.
- This season the Blues scored only one goal in three games and have gone 1-1-1 (three points).
- St. Louis has two points (1-3-0) in four games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- So far this season, the Blues have scored three or more goals five times and won each of those games.
- In the only game when St. Louis has recorded a lone power-play goal, it lost.
- St. Louis is undefeated (5-0-0, 10 points) when outshooting its opponent this season.
- The Blues have been outshot by opponents in seven games, going 2-4-1 to register five points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Lightning Rank||Lightning AVG||Blues AVG||Blues Rank|
|4th||31.37%||Power Play %||7.69%||31st|
|8th||85.11%||Penalty Kill %||75%||23rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blues vs. Lightning Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.