How to Watch the Timberwolves vs. Suns Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Phoenix Suns (4-6) aim to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) on November 15, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Suns and Timberwolves, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Timberwolves vs. Suns Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Timberwolves vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Stats Insights
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 48.5% clip from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 46% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- This season, Minnesota has a 6-1 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 46% from the field.
- The Timberwolves are the fifth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Suns sit at eighth.
- The Timberwolves put up an average of 111.9 points per game, only 0.2 fewer points than the 112.1 the Suns allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 112.1 points, Minnesota is 5-1.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Timberwolves put up 115 points per game, 6.2 more than away (108.8). Defensively they concede 96.8 points per game at home, 12.2 less than away (109).
- Minnesota is allowing fewer points at home (96.8 per game) than away (109).
- This season the Timberwolves are averaging more assists at home (26.2 per game) than on the road (23.6).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.